Hardware developer for medical devices (m/f)
As a high-tech company with a 60 years long tradition, we develop and produce worldwide leading solutions for medical diagnostics focusing on hemodynamics and electrophysiological measuring stations, as well as data management solutions for the interventional cardiology field
For our Heilbronn site we are looking for our young team as earliest as possible for a
Hardware developer (m/f) for medical devices
- Design and implementation of hardware and integrated Circuits in the field of biosignal acquisition
- Contribution to the entire process including circuit design, simulation, layout, commissioning and verification of hardware
- Documentation of all process steps according to the requirements for international product certification
- Degree in biomedical engineering, electrical engineering or related engineering subject
- Experience in the development in a regulated industry, ideally implementation of the 60601 standard family
- Very good knowledge of analog and digital circuit technology
- Versed in handling hardware development and simulation tools, ideally Altium designer
- Desirably professional experience in the medical device field, especially vital signs
- Team-oriented thinking and working, resilience, willingness to travel
- Advanced communication skills in at least English and desirably German (B1 or comparable)
- Interesting and varied tasks in an international team
- High personal responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Permanent full-time position in an attractive working environment with flexible working arrangements
- Employer-funded pension and other benefits
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application including your desired salary and your availability either via e-mail to: email@example.com
or by mail to Schwarzer Cardiotek GmbH, Human Resources, Im Zukunftspark 3, D - 74076 Heilbronn.
For any queries please do not hesitate to contact Mr Wilfried Neubert, +49 7131 / 2774 500.