Software developer (m/f/d) for medical software interfaces
As a high-tech company with a 60 years long tradition, we develop and produce worldwide leading solutions for medical diagnostics focusing on hemodynamics and electrophysiological measuring stations, as well as data management solutions for the interventional cardiology field
To complete our team in Heilbronn we are looking as soon as possible for a
Software developer (m/f) for medical software interfaces
- Design and implementation of software functions and workflows within medical software and its Interfaces.
- Contribution to the entire pocess including architecture design, coding, unit testing and code Review.
- Documentation of all process steps according to the requirements for international product certification.
- Degree in computer science, medical informatics, application development or related subject.
- Very good knowledge of an OO programming language like C#.NET, RDBMS and design patterns.
- Experienced in software development and debugging tools, ideally Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with software interface in hospital environment, namely with HL7 and DICOM
- Experienced in the development in a regulated industry, preferably medical devices with relevant knowledge of the IEC 62304 and IEC 62366 standards
- Team-oriented thinking and working as well as resilience
- Advanced communication skills in at least English and desirably German (B1 or comparable)
- Interesting and varied tasks in an international team
- High personal responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Permanent full-time position in an attractive working environment with flexible working arrangements
- Employer-funded pension and other benefits
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application including your desired salary and your availability either via e-mail to: email@example.com
or by mail to Schwarzer Cardiotek GmbH, Human Resources, Im Zukunftspark 3, D - 74076 Heilbronn.
For any queries please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Seraphine Melber, +49 7131 / 2774 500.